- Standard, Wide View and 45° Shielded tip designs
- New hardened metal shaft reduces flexibility by 25%
- Compatible with most endo-illumination systems due to light source adaptor
Vitreq light fibers featuring high-end specifications with consistent quality performance for ophthalmic endo-illumination procedures.
- New hardened metal shaft reduces flexibility by 25%.
- Reduced bend ability improves surgical control.
Ergonomically designed handle:
- Ergonomic handle design for improved intraocular surgical control and precise surgical manoeuvres.
- Compatible with most endo-illumination systems due to light source adaptor.
Light fiber tip design:
- In standard, wide view and 45° shielded tip designs.
Wide range of sizes:
- Available in 20, 23, 25 and 27G with colour coding for identifying gauge size instrument.
Light source adaptors
The Vitreq light fibers are compatible with most endo-illumination systems in combination with light source adaptors:
- Constellation® light source adaptors.
- Stellaris® light source adaptors.
- Geuder® light source adaptors.
- Ruck® light source adaptors.
- DORC® light source adaptors.
Manufacturing & Design
Every product tells a story
A bright vision on illumination.
Contact & Information
Please go to our contact page for questions and information.