Disposable vitrectomy lenses
- Excellent intraocular visualization
- Optimal stability
A range of lenses providing specific enhanced visualization in the posterior of the eye.
Comprised of optically crystal-clear PMMA, Vitreq’s vitrectomy lenses have a high refraction index creating excellent intraocular visualization. A highly stable position on the eye can be achieved thanks to a flexible silicone ring, (injection) molded with three surrounding haptics. A complete range of lenses providing specific enhanced visualization in the posterior of the eye.
Flexible lens material:
- Optically-clear PMMA combined with high refractive index for outstanding intraocular visualization.
Integrated lens ring:
- Flexible silicone ring, (injection) molded with four haptics surrounds the lens for added stability on the eye.
- Lens can be placed on the eye and turned to rest and lock the lens ring against the cannula's.
- Cannula lock improves stability, even during complex surgical procedures.
- No need for sutured fixation ring or third hand to stabilize the lens on the cornea.
A range of lenses for any surgical needs requiring specific, enhanced visualization in the posterior of the eye:
- Flat: for vision of the central posterior pole and vitreous in phakic and pseudophakic eyes.
- Biconcave: better view of fundus in air-filled vitreous cavity in phakic and pseudophakic eyes.
- Magnifying: for detailed examination/intricate manipulation of retinal membranes in phakic and pseudophakic eyes.
- Wide Field: for better visualizing of central posterior pole and central vitreous in phakic and pseudophakic eyes.
- 30 ̊Prism: clearer view of posterior peripheral fundus/vitreous beyond equator in phakic, aphakic and pseudophakic eyes.
Manufacturing & Design
Every product tells a story
Crystal clear visualization in vitreoretinal surgery.
Contact & Information
Please go to our contact page for questions and information.