- First and only disposable, hand-held stand-alone device for ophthalmic cryo-surgery
- Already sterile, 6 simple steps to use it
- Stand-alone, just one button for frosting/defrosting
CryoTreq is the only hand-held, single use and stand-alone device for ophthalmic cryo-surgery, a treatment based on locally applying extreme freeze to eye tissues.
- Cyclo-destructive procedures in advanced stages of Glaucoma
- Cataract Extraction
- Cryo-destruction of lash follicles for trichiasis
- Cryopexy for Retinal Detachment
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Mode of action
- CryoTreq preparation requires rotating the lever to pierce and unseal the pressurised liquid gas container with Nitrous Oxide
- By pressing the activation button, the freezing cycle starts as the liquid circulates toward the metal tip and evaporates
- Gas expansion per Joule-Thomson principle, cools the cryo-tip and an ice ball is formed around the cryo-tip
- Defrosting cycle starts upon releasing the activation button and flushing with irrigating sterile solution (Room Temperature)
Manufacturing & Design
Every product tells a story
Every aspect of how the product could enhance control and precision was considered in development.
Contact & Information
Please go to our contact page for questions and information.