Micro forceps & scissors
Reusable micro forceps & scissors
- Enhanced functionality for a wide range of procedures.
- Durable use due to new generation cleaning and protection holder
Improved intraocular control and precision during surgical maneuvers.
Featuring an ergonomically designed reusable handle, rigid shaft and new Eckardt tip design, Vitreq’s reusable micro forceps and scissors enable improved intraocular surgical control and precision during surgical maneuvers.
- Improved intraocular surgical control and precision in surgical maneuvers.
- Synchronized handle squeeze closes the tip to facilitate precise grasping and cutting.
- Round handle aligns instrument tip easily in the right direction.
- Comprised of lightweight and corrosion-resistant titanium.
- Color coded for easy gauge identification.
- New hardened metal shaft reduces flexibility by 25%.
- Reduced bend ability improves surgical control.
New Eckardt tip design:
- Wider grasping platform results in reduced membrane tearing.
- Shortened instumenttip results in stronger grasping force.
- Tip length ensures optimal balance between visualization and tractive force.
- Combined cleaning adaptor and sterilization holder. Unique design protects instrument tip during cleaning and sterilization procedure.
Cleaning adaptor Art.No.: FC00.R03
Wide size range:
- Available in 20, 23, 25 and 27G.
Manufacturing & Design
Every product tells a story
Every aspect of how the product could enhance control and precision was considered in development.
Contact & Information
Please go to our contact page for questions and information.