Reusable vitreoretinal products
- First scleral indentor specially designed to use in combination with entry systems with particular attention to sizing and angulation of the indenting surfaces
- Smooth tip designs atraumatic for the conjunctiva
The Williamson scleral depressor is specially designed to be used for VR-surgery in combination with small gauge entry and BIOM systems
- Both tips are smoothly polished avoiding conjunctival trauma during the scleral indentation.
- One side with 45° bent tip for large area indentation.
- One side a 3 mm ball tip to do local scleral indentation.
Manufacturing & Design
Every product tells a story
Contact & Information
Please go to our contact page for questions and information.