- Unmatched purity due to two-step purification process
- High quality, ultra purified safe, surgical dye
- Siliconized plunger and finger flanges for smooth intraocular injection
Specially developed ultrapure, innovative biomaterials for cataract surgery.
Treq-Blue is developed to stain the anterior lens capsule for cataract surgery in cases of reduced red fundus reflex and poor visualization of the rhexis rim.
Treq-Blue 0.5 ml syringe (box/10)
Article number SL00.A01
For cataract surgery - stains anterior capsule in reduced red fundus reflex and poor visualization of rhexis rim.
- Clear blue staining of anterior capsule, strong differentiation against underlying tissue.
- Clear visualization of rhexis rim to avoid surgical complications.
- Clear outline of rhexis rim during complete cataract procedure.
- Ultra purification minimizes potential toxic effect and increases the staining effect.
- Syringe packaged, ready-for-use.
- Consistent performance due to safe and efficient production.
- Treq-Blue is certified according to the medical device directive 93/42/EEC, annex 2.
Poor visualization in this clinical situation renders disruption of the capsulorhexis more likely, with the associated complications of this. Treq-Blue stains the anterior lens capsule clearly blue. The dye provides excellent visualization for better control of the capsulorhexis procedure. Clear visualization helps prevent surgical complications.
Treq-Blue is produced from highly purified TryphanBlue with a concentration of
0,06% (0,6 mg/ml). Vitreq has developed a new, unsurpassed purification process to effectively remove the colored and uncolored impurities in an elaborate two-step purification process. Ultra-purified dye increases the safety and staining effect.
Treq-Blue is packaged in glass syringes with a siliconized plunger for smooth intraocular injection procedure.
Manufacturing & Design
Every product tells a story
Unmatched purity of Vitreq surgical liquids.
Contact & Information
Please go to our contact page for questions and information.