- High quality, safe & innovative surgical liquids
- For posterior surgery
Specially-developed-ultrapure, innovative biomaterials for cataract and vitreoretinal surgery.
For draining subretinal fluids and flattening the retina in vitreoretinal surgery. Additional indications include: lifting diving nucleus or luxated IOL’s, bleeding control etc.
Vitreq has developed two perfluorocarbons for the vitreoretinal surgery. Deca-Vit and Octa-Vit for draining sub retinal fluids and flattening the retina in vitreoretinal surgery. Additional indications include: lifting diving nucleus or luxated IOL's, bleeding control etc.
- Naturally-pure basic materials, additionally highly purified.
- Maximum interfacial tension to avoid mixture with other liquids.
- Syringe packaged, ready-for-use.
- 5 ml and 7 ml syringe packaging.
- Vitreq quality system complies with EN ISO 13485-2012.
- Specific Gravity: 1.93G/cm3
- Refractive Index: 1.31
- Boiling Point: 140 Celsius
- Higher gravity.
- High(er) interfacial tension to silicone oil.
- High(er) refractive index for visible differentiation with BSS and silicone oil.
- Specific Gravity: 1.77 G/cm3
- Refractive Index: 1.27
- Boiling Point: 101- 105 Celsius
- High vapor pressure allows evaporation of residual droplets.
- Easier complete removal at the end of the surgery.
Manufacturing & Design
Every product tells a story
Unmatched purity of Vitreq surgical liquids.
Contact & Information
Please go to our contact page for questions and information.