Micro forceps & scissors
Reusable micro forceps & scissors
- Enhanced functionality for a wide range of procedures.
- Durable use due to new generation cleaning and protection holder
Improved intraocular control and precision during surgical maneuvers.
Featuring an ergonomically designed reusable handle, rigid shaft and new Eckardt tip design, Vitreq’s reusable micro forceps and scissors enable improved intraocular surgical control and precision during surgical maneuvers.
- Improved intraocular surgical control and precision in surgical maneuvers.
- Synchronized handle squeeze closes the tip to facilitate precise grasping and cutting.
- Round handle aligns instrument tip easily in the right direction.
- Comprised of lightweight and corrosion-resistant titanium.
- Color coded for easy gauge identification.
- New hardened metal shaft reduces flexibility by 25%.
- Reduced bend ability improves surgical control.
New Eckardt tip design:
- Wider grasping platform results in reduced membrane tearing.
- Shortened instumenttip results in stronger grasping force.
- Tip length ensures optimal balance between visualization and tractive force.
- Combined cleaning adaptor and sterilization holder. Unique design protects instrument tip during cleaning and sterilization procedure.
Cleaning adaptor Art.No.: FC00.R03
Wide size range:
- Available in 20, 23, 25 and 27G.
23G Forceps, Serrated Gripping
23G Forceps, ILM End-Gripping
23G Forceps, Asymmetrical End-Gripping
23G Forceps, Eckardt End-Gripping
23G Forceps, Kuhn 45° Power Gripping
23G Forceps, Shah X-tra Grip
25G Forceps, Serrated Gripping
25G Forceps, ILM End-Gripping
25G Forceps Asymmetrical End-Gripping
25G Forceps, Eckardt End-Gripping
25G Forceps, Kuhn 45° Power Gripping
25G Forceps, Shah X-tra Grip
27G Forceps, ILM-Endgripping
27G Forceps, Eckardt End-Gripping
27G Forceps, Shah X-tra Grip
20G Forceps, Serrated Gripping
20G Forceps, ILM End-Gripping
20G Forceps Asymmetrical End-Gripping
20G Forceps, Eckardt End-Gripping
Manufacturing & Design
Every product tells a story
Every aspect of how the product could enhance control and precision was considered in development.
Contact & Information
Please go to our contact page for questions and information.