Micro forceps & scissors
Disposable micro forceps & scissors
- Functionality equal to reusable forceps & scissors
- Enhanced functionality in a wide range of procedures.
Improved intraocular surgical control and precision in surgical maneuvers, with the added benefits of single use.
Ergonomically-designed disposable handle, similar in design and functionality as the reusable micro forceps & scissors.
Featuring rigid shaft and new, Eckardt tip design, Vitreq’s disposable micro forceps and scissors enable improved intraocular surgical control and precision during surgical maneuvers.
- Ready to use.
- New, reliable instruments every time.
- No cleaning or sterilization required.
- Perfect back-up for reusable instruments.
- Functionality as reusable forceps/scissors.
- Improved intraocular surgical control and precision in surgical maneuvers.
- Synchronized handle squeeze closes the tip to facilitate precise grasping and cutting.
- Round handle aligns instrument tip easily in right direction.
- Comprised of lightweight and corrosion-resistant titanium.
- Color coded for easy gauge identification.
- New hardened metal shaft reduces flexibility by 25%.
- Reduced bend ability improves surgical control.
New Eckardt tip design:
- Wider grasping platform results in reduced membrane tearing.
- Shortened instrumenttip results in stronger grasping force.
- Tip length ensures optimal balance between visualization and tractive force.
Wide size range:
- Available in 20, 23, 25 and 27G.
23G Forceps, Serrated Gripping
23G Forceps, ILM End-Gripping
23G Forceps, Asymmetrical End-Gripping
23G Forceps, Eckardt End-Gripping
23G Forceps, Kuhn 45° Power Gripping
23G Forceps, Shah X-tra Grip
25G Forceps, Serrated Gripping
25G Forceps, ILM End-Gripping
25G Forceps, Asymmetrical End-Gripping
25G Forceps, Eckardt End-Gripping
25G Forceps, Kuhn 45° Power Gripping
25G Forceps, Shah X-tra Grip
27G Forceps, Eckardt End-Gripping
27G Forceps, Shah X-tra Grip
Manufacturing & Design
Every product tells a story
Every aspect of how the product could enhance control and precision was considered in development.
Contact & Information
Please go to our contact page for questions and information.