Introducing Shah X-tra Grip Forceps
27 October, 16
- Fine Tipped Forceps with Serrated Jaws platform.
- Serrations angled 45° for maximum grasping of tissue.*
- Fine tips allow for ILM lifting.
- Serrated platform grasps and holds tissue, preventing slippage.
- Effective for all types of tissue manipulation, ILM, ERM, PVR and diabetic tissue.
- Available in 23G, 25G and 27G, in both reusable and disposable versions.
"The Shah X-tra Grip Forceps (23, 25 and 27G) employ tips that are fine enough to engage the edge of a membrane and the serrated platforms hold the tissue firmly in place". Gaurav Shah, MD (The Retina Institute)
* patent pending, Ferenc Kuhn, MD